Content Management System
Mythrii Solutions has good experience in Web Content Management for creating and managing HTML content. We have expertise in the best open sources. Our technical team is skilled in developing Custom Modules, Custom Components, Integrating web designs and 3rd party components and molding them according to the client’s specifications and requirement.
We are expertise in integration any type of design them in any open sources management system from personal websites to business portals.
What is Content Management System?
- Identifying content requirements effectively.
- Building structured content for reuse
- Managing content in a ultimate source
- Being sure that your content complies with all the standards and guidelines
- Assembling content on demand to meet your customers needs
Content management system allows you to manage and control a large, dynamic collection of content in your website. A CMS facilitates document control, auditing, editing, and timeline management and more. A WCMS provides the following key features like
- Automated Templates by allowing users to choosing the template they like and give them the flexibility to change the features of their template structure
- Editable Web Content of their website since content is separated from the visual presentation of the website by allowing user to manipulate the content quicker and easier without any prior knowledge since Most CMS contains WYSIWYG editors
- You can extend the capabilities of your site by installing 3rd party/custom modules and components easily and extend your website capabilities.
- Workflow is the process of creating certain task in our site that must be accomplished in CMS.
- CMS will provide a source to manage life cycle of a document from initial time from creation through expiration. This will allow you to manage your Web documents in your website. You can manage your content by not only creating the new content but also gives you the ability to make it expire on a particular time
- You can Assign different strategy permissions to the user to control the site like editors, authors, Publishers, managers and so on
- CMS gives you the ability to manage your site themes easily even through large alterations of your content
The Advantages Of A Good Content Management System
A content management system - or CMS as it is popularly known - is a web tool that enables you to update or make any required changes on your website, without any professional help or the need to learn any software programming.
The CMS can be defined as an economical tool that makes reviewing and updating your website not only easy but also very convenient – it saves you a lot of time! (please click link above to read more)
Why use OPENSOURCE CMS TECHNOLOGIES
Open source is a development methodology, which offers practical accessibility to a product's source (goods and knowledge). Some consider open source as one of various possible design approaches, while others consider it a critical strategic element of their operations. Before open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of phrases to describe the concept; the term open source gained popularity with the rise of the Internet, which provided access to diverse production models, communication paths, and interactive communities.
The open source model of operation and decision making allows concurrent input of different agendas, approaches and priorities, and differs from the more closed, centralized models of development. The principles and practices are commonly applied to the development of source code for software that is made available for public collaboration, and it is usually released as open-source software.
The need for a Web Content Management System (Web CMS)
Today's businesses are overwhelmed with the need to create more content, more quickly, customized for more customers and for more media than ever before. They need to control their enterprise content and determine how to leverage their web content to address all their customer information and media needs.
Activesite - Web Content Management System (Web CMS)
Since an organisation's content is ever changing, the Web CMS solution you choose must be flexible enough to accommodate not just today's needs, but also tomorrow's. Auriga Logic ensures that your organization’s content management needs will be satisfied by Auriga Logic's Web CMS offering - Activesite.